Things to do in Southwest Florida – There are plenty of tricks and treats to enjoy this weekend in Southwest Florida. Our top picks: the Naples International Film Festival, and the Stone Crab Festival. Where will you be ?
- Naples International Film Festival, through Oct. 30
- Promenade Halloween Pet Parade & Expo
- The HalloWine Wine Walk at Mercato
- Koreshan State Park Breakfast and Tour
- Preview reception: It’s Nature’s Way exhibit presented by the Naples Art Association
- Movies Under the Stars featuring Wind Across the Everglades at Edison & Ford Winter Estates
- Strange Arrangement at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center
- Stone Crab Festival, through Oct. 30
- Wiggins Pass Nature Fest
- Hoots & Hisses at the Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- An Exploration of Artisanal Wines from Spain at Decanted Wines
- Sizzlin’ Sunday featuring Jaded at Six Bends Harley-Davidson
- Gulf Coast Symphony presents Symphony Spooktacular at Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Naples Dixieland Jazz Band at Cambier Park
Visit Naples.House for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, and Marco Island.