THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
When you start thinking about things to do this weekend in Southwest Florida, get all of your senses ready. The Everglades Seafood Festival is a big headliner along with the legendary Chicago musical now playing at the Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall. There will be plenty of food, good music and theater at several area events proving that there is always something to do in Southwest Florida.
- Chicago at Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall, through Feb. 12
- Everglades Seafood Festival at McLeod Park, through Feb. 12
- The Hound of The Baskervilles at Gulfshore Playhouse, through Mar. 12
- Winners Circle 2017 Show at Naples Art Association, through March 4
- Twisted Strings at Six Bends Harley-Davidson
- Van Halen tribute show at Southwest Florida Performing Arts Center
- Aaron Lewis at The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon
- Dead Accounts at The Naples Players, through Feb. 19
- Last day: Edison Garden Festival at Edison & Ford Winter Estates
- Naples Concert Band’s Concert in the Park
- Open Houses in Southwest Florida
Source: John R. Wood Properties
Visit Naples.house for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, and Marco Island.