Check out the line up of things to do in Southwest Florida this weekend and prepare to catch the holiday spirit! Start tonight with a Holiday Evening on Fifth, followed by the Naples Santa Pub Crawl on Friday, and the Christmas Boat Parade on Saturday night. If you’re feeling more like a scrooge this weekend, there’s also a line up of non-holiday concerts, art shows, and comedy routines to choose from.
- Pauly Shore at Off The Hook Comedy Club, through Dec. 11
- Naples Santa Pub Crawl at Tavern on the Bay Sports Bar
- Luke Combs and Friends at The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon
- Gulfshore Opera presents Laud to the Nativity at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center
- Happy Harley Days at Six Bends Harley-Davidson
- Adventure Race at Rookery Bay
- Final show: My Fair Lady by Gulfshore Playhouse at The Norris Center
- Christmas Boat Parade on Naples Bay
Visit Naples.house for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, and Marco Island.