The lineup of things to do in Southwest Florida each week proves that we are an area offering a diverse cultural experience. Contrary to popular belief, our community consists of more than retired seasonal residents and native full-timers. We are an accumulation of well-traveled and successful young professionals, established businesses owners, CEO’s, growing families, foreigners, and yes the elite and rightfully retired, among many other types.
This diversity in our population demands a sophisticated cultural experience along with a workforce willing to make it all possible.
Proving that we are a true paradise not just for the beaches, our calendar of events for Labor Day Weekend offers something unique and fun for everyone. On Labor Day, we send our best to all the hard working folks that call Southwest Florida home whether for a week, a month, or year round. It’s the contributions of everyone that makes this such a magical place to live and why we have such an entertaining schedule of things to do this Labor Day weekend in Southwest Florida. Enjoy!
- Throwback Music Party at Bell Tower Shops
- Adam Hunter at Off The Hook Comedy Club, through Sept. 4
- The Humanity of Service: Portraits by Michael Collopy at Ave Maria, thru Dec. 16
- First Friday Art Walk in Fort Myers
- Opening: Where I’ve Been and Where I Am by Cesar Aguilera at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center, through Sept. 20
- First Friday Art Show at Michael Moore Art
- End of Summer Hoedown at The Ranch
- Fish Sculpting Class at DAAS CO-OP Art Gallery
- Improv Tonight! at Centers for the Arts Bonita Springs
Visit Naples.House for luxury homes for sale in Naples, Bonita Springs, Estero, Sanibel and Captiva Islands, and Marco Island.
Courtesy of John R. Wood Realtors